We are such a busy family... my friend Ruth convinced me that I should start a family blog. We are like "the Jypsy Johnsons" (I do know how to spell Gypsies, just a play on words.) We have been living in Perth, Western Australia for the past 6 years. It's been the longest time being in one place since David and I have been married.
I am teaching at a local Secondary College for students who don't fit into the mainstream education such as mature aged students, and students who are learning English as a second language. My job is to assist them in the transition from school to work. It's challenging but also rewarding. I enjoy it. In my spare time, I am a mother to three children and a very demanding but loving husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Natalie
Thought I'd be first to comment on your new blog. It's looking great.
Look forward to keeping up with your activities...See you again soon
Post a Comment